Join us at Silver Creek Preserve on May 14th from 12pm-3pm to help us clean up before opening day.
Potential projects include:
- Trails & sign maintenance
- Cleaning of fishing access ramps
- Wood fence removal, repair and replacement,
- Gather irrigation pipe for use in restoration project
- Help prep area for new pollinator garden
- Paint/stain buildings (weather dependent)
Be sure to bring:
- Layers to keep you comfortable in cold or warm temperatures (or rain!)
- Work gloves
- Water bottle
- Boots or wader, if interested in helping with access ramps
Snacks and water-filling station will be provided.
We will have a volunteer waiver and photo release form for you to sign when you arrive.
Please click this LINK to register.
Photo by John Finnell